What's in it for you
The Account Management section is your one-stop shop for all settings and configurations related to your LearnCore account. Here is where you can make changes to the look and feel of LearnCore for your learners as well as configure or disable integrations available to your account. While User Management handles the details of your learners, this section is where you determine how to automate certain functions to make managing your LearnCore account more straightforward. This way you can accomplish all that you need as a LearnCore admin and still keep it simple.
Note: LearnCore features are now available on the renewed Showpad platform. Find out more about it here.
- See a quick overview of the modules enabled on your LearnCore account
- Set up email automation
- Customize various parts of LearnCore to align with your organization
- Configure available integrations with LearnCore
- Enable or disable mobile notifications for users
You need this to succeed
- Admin access to your LearnCore account
Do this step by step
- From the dashboard, navigate to the Account Management section of LearnCore.
- The first section is your account profile. You will see a general overview of your LearnCore account in this dashboard.
- In the left-hand column which covers the different sections, you may see locked sections. In those cases, that feature is not included in your current LearnCore account subscription.
- This section also shows how many users you are allotted according to your package as well as how many users are actually active in the LearnCore environment. You can explore options to add users as well if your current package does not meet your current needs.
- Under Premium Modules, you will see the current features enabled on your account. Hover over each feature to learn more about what each entails.