What's in it for you
Enable your sales reps to be in the best position to win business by integrating your LearnCore sales learning and training platform with Showpad. With Showpad’s powerful search capability, users can now access any content or course relevant to them all in one place. Changes made to courses in LearnCore are automatically synced to Showpad, so your team can feel confident their information is up-to-date.
- Access LearnCore courses as URL assets in Showpad for in-context learning on the Showpad web app and mobile devices
- Edits made to courses in LearnCore automatically sync to Showpad
- LearnCore courses will appear in Salesforce content recommendations
- Create a more seamless learning experience
You need this to succeed
- The same identity provider (single sign-on) configured for both platforms
- LearnCore and Showpad admin access
- An active LearnCore account
The quick way to awesomeness
- Configure the Showpad integration in your LearnCore account management settings
- Create or edit a course in LearnCore and choose sync to Showpad
- Add the course asset in Showpad to your desired channel
- Users can click the URL asset to be taken to the course on LearnCore
Do this step by step
- To have a seamless navigation experience using this integration, ensure you have the same identity provider (single sign-on) connected to Showpad and LearnCore. If not, when users click on a course in Showpad, they will be prompted to log in to the LearnCore platform.
- To configure the integration in LearnCore, click on your admin drop-down menu in LearnCore, and open Account Management.
- Under the Integrations menu, click Showpad.
- Click Add Showpad Integration button and enter your Showpad organization's subdomain, then Login. This will open an authorization message in Showpad, click Accept.
- Now that your integration is set up, you are able to sync individual LearnCore courses to Showpad. You will need to sync each course individually.
- To sync a course to Showpad, click the Courses tab in LearnCore. Click the course you want to sync to open the Course Setup.
- In step 3, Course Options, click yes on Sync to Showpad. If you have Divisions in Showpad, it will let you select which Division the course should go to. If the Division you add the course to is Global, check Globally Shared if you want to share that course with other divisions too. Hit Save and Continue to save your changes. The course will only appear in Showpad when it’s been published.
Note: When the connection between Showpad and LearnCore is live, the only aspects that are editable from the Showpad side are the course tags, icon, and various permissions such as kiosk mode and sharing abilities. Any updates to the course made in LearnCore will be synced to Showpad automatically.
- The course will now be available in Showpad under Content as a URL asset, and you will need to add it to your desired Channels. Open the Channel Selector and choose which channel you would like the course added to, or create a new learning channel. Then, drag and drop the course into the channel builder.
Note: If a course is in a curriculum on LearnCore, the curriculum name will be automatically transferred to Showpad as a tag, and you can utilize Smart Folders to group courses under the same curriculum together for easier organizing. These tags will be non-editable in Showpad.
- When users on the web app click on the LearnCore course in the channel you’ve added it to, a new tab will open directly to the course on LearnCore, if the same identify provider (single sign-on) is configured. If they are on a mobile device, the course will open in the mobile browser instead of the LearnCore app, if applicable. If single sign-on is not configured, users will be prompted to log into their LearnCore account when the browser opens.
- To remove the integration, go to Account Management in your LearnCore admin menu and click Showpad under the Integrations menu. When you click Remove Showpad Integration, you will have the option to disconnect and delete the courses in Showpad or disconnect and keep the courses in Showpad.