What's in it for you
In Showpad's Web app, you can start sharing your screen with prospects without ever leaving the platform. You can present the right content to buyers straight away in a seamless working experience.
To make this work, you connect your Google Calendar and Zoom account under the Present tab in Showpad's Web app. Once connected, you get an overview of your online meetings, launch any upcoming ones and download recordings of the past meetings you've had with prospects.
See how it looks
- Connect your Google Calendar and Zoom account to Showpad
- Manage scheduled online meetings in Showpad
- View and download previously held meetings
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate plan
- Showpad Web app
- Google account with a Google Calendar
- Zoom account
- Your administrator needs to enable the Screen Sharing feature in the admin settings
The quick way to awesomeness
- Open the Showpad Web app
- Open the Present tab and go to the Meetings tab
- Connect your Google Calendar by signing in with your Google account
- Connect your Zoom account with your Zoom credentials
- Click Upcoming Meetings to see what's coming
- Press the Meet Now button to start
- Past Meetings shows previous meetings and if available, download the recordings
- Change the connection settings by clicking Manage Connections
Do this step by step
- Sign in on Showpad's Web app and go to the Present, Meeting Space tab.
- Start by adding your Google Calendar. Use your Google credentials to sign in.
Note: Meetings need to be created and scheduled in Google Calendar and you need to add your Zoom URL to create a Zoom meeting out of it.
- Connect to Zoom as a Screen Sharing Provider by using your Zoom credentials.
- When creating your calendar invite in Google Calendar, make sure you included the connection details. Taking Zoom as an example, click Make it a Zoom Meeting.
- Back in Showpad's Web app, click Continue and you'll see your upcoming meetings. Click Go to Meeting to start when the time arrives.
- Past Meetings will show you all previous meetings. If you recorded the Zoom meeting, you can see the video on your device by clicking View Recording.
- To start an unscheduled meeting, simply click Meet Now.
Note: If you record an unscheduled meeting by clicking the Meet Now button, the recording will not be displayed in the Past Meetings, because the meeting was not available in Google Calendar.
- You can disconnect Google Calendar or the Screen Sharing Provider by clicking Manage Connections and disconnecting the accounts.