What's in it for you
Simplifying the flow of digital assets from your DAM platform to Showpad helps you rest assured that your marketing content is always up-to-date for your sales reps. Creating the perfect marketing pitch requires lots of tweaks and edits so it's important to guarantee that those changes make it to your sales teams, whether they are in the office or in the field. Using our connector on the Azuqua integration platform, you can easily automate processes between Widen or Bynder, both Digital Asset Management systems, and Showpad. Setting up these FLOs will configure the actions and triggers that take the manual work out of certain processes so you can trust that the content in your DAM system is aligned with what sales use in Showpad.
- Streamline your DAM system and Showpad
- Ensure a single source of truth for all your collateral
- Eliminate wasted resources on managing content in Showpad
- Create various FLOs to automate content-related activity
- Ongoing support from the Azuqua team
You need this to succeed
- Be a current Azuqua customer or ability to engage with them
- A subscription to one of these DAMs: Bynder or Widen
- Ultimate subscription to Showpad
- Ongoing support from Azuqua
The quick way to awesomeness
- If not already completed, engage Azuqua regarding setting up an account
- Work with your team and Azuqua support to configure the FLOs you need
- Once these are configured, automated actions will be triggered on a rolling basis
- For support concerns, contact Azuqua support for assistance
How this is done
Contact Azuqua to begin setting up an account with them. Ensure they are aware you are a Showpad customer and plan to connect with Bynder or Widen to create FLOs to automate certain actions.
Azuqua's team will assist you in setting up your configuration between both Showpad and your Digital Asset Management system.
You will be able to configure 5 automated actions between your DAM and Showpad using Azuqua. These are:
The actions above are automated behaviors that are a result of specified triggers that are configured within the FLOs you've set up. The available triggers related to your Showpad content are:
For troubleshooting issues related to your Azuqua integration between your DAM and Showpad, please reach out to Azuqua support at email@example.com.