What's in it for you
Organizations who use MindTickle for sales onboarding and ongoing training can now access their training modules in Showpad. Sales users will be able to search for training links and allows for suggestions on up-to-date relevant content for learning. The integration will mean that new series, modules, and all updates are automatically pushed to a designated channel in Showpad so you can ensure that your reps are always taking the newest course with the latest content.
- Easily provide sales reps pertinent training content
- Give access to MindTickle sales modules in Showpad
- Guarantee training resources remain up-to-date at all times
- Only available for the Showpad Web app
- Integration must be configured by MindTickle support
You need this to succeed
- Showpad's Ultimate subscription
- SSO configured for both platforms (SAML or Salesforce)
- Administrator access to your Showpad account
- MindTickle registered as an OAuth client in Showpad
- An active MindTickle account
- A channel in Showpad dedicated to MindTickle
The quick way to awesomeness
- Contact MindTickle support to configure the integration
- Create a new Series in MindTickle and add courses to it
- Automatically sync the series/courses to a designated channel
- Users can click those URL assets to open courses from the Web app
Do this step by step
- In order to use the MindTickle integration with Showpad, you will first need to contact MindTickle support who can assist in configuring the integration with your account. It will be necessary to have SAML or Salesforce SSO configured on both Showpad and MindTickle for login purposes as well.
- You will also need to ensure that MindTickle is registered as an OAuth client in Showpad.
- Working with MindTickle support, you will be asked to provide details for the configuration. This is not limited to the names you prefer for the designated channel and, if applicable, the division where the sync will occur.
- In MindTickle you will create a new series and begin adding content to it. A series is equivalent to a learning program and can contain multiple courses.
- Once you publish your courses, they will sync to Showpad. Each series is represented by a folder in Showpad and the courses are individual URL assets. This is an automated process and does not require you to manually add courses to your designated learning channel. MindTickle will also have the icon and naming details of the assets already included.
- However, the courses do exist as individual URL assets in your content library so you are able to add them to other channels manually if you would like.