We are here for you
We've got your back whenever you are stuck using Showpad and LearnCore. On this page, we explain the different methods you can use to get help, search for information, and how you can share your thoughts about how to create the best buyer experience.
We have excellent sources to make sure you get what you need:
- The Help Center is the first stop when you need answers. Here, you can learn why and how you should use a feature. We also provide tons of additional useful resources we know you need for your success.
- The Community is the place to be for asking public questions, giving answers, and sharing ideas with other Showpad and LearnCore enthusiasts and specialists. It is monitored by many fellow fans, providing quick access to help and different perspectives for you to consider.
- You can contact our support team by creating an online ticket -- just click the help button at the bottom of every page in the Help Center and Community.
Choose a key to unlock the Showpad/Learncore-aid kit
If something is cloudy in your Showpad or LearnCore world, and you have a question, we offer the following great resources to clear the fog. Click the icons to find out more:
The Help Center leads the way
The Help Center has three main categories. This is your first stop to look for answers and information. Depending on your role within your organization, you can find the following information:
- Administrators set up and manage Showpad and LearnCore content and users
- Users / sales leaders share and use content by using the Showpad and LearnCore apps and integrations
- Developers create magic by using Showpad's API, SDK, and HTML apps
- The quickest way to find what you are looking for is using the search functionality. Type your question and you will automatically see article suggestions.
- To browse all content, open the categories and browse through the available sections.
- When opening an article, you'll see all corresponding articles of that section on the right side of the screen.
- Related articles can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Back on the main page, the top menu gives you access to Showpad and LearnCore updates, upcoming features, other great resources like a glossary, all of the available features, and the locations to get the latest versions of our apps and integrations.
Using the community to have helpful interactions
In the Showpad and LearnCore community, you can help and inspire each other with questions, answers, tips, and tricks. Share with other fans what you love about Showpad and LearnCore. There are sections available for admins, users, and developers, making it easy to find topics of interest. It's the perfect spot to ask, share, and inspire each other.
We created community guidelines to make it a spot where and LearnCore enthusiasts feel welcome.
- When opening the Community tab, you can browse the available topics. To contribute and create a new post, click New Post.
- Give your post a descriptive title, add the Details and select the Topic where you want this post to live.
- Posts and comments are moderated and won't be available straight away. To learn more about this, open the community guidelines.
- You can edit and delete your post by clicking the settings icon.
- To receive notifications about topics or posts, click the Follow button when you are signed in. If a new post is created on the topic you are following or a comment was added in the post you are following, you will receive an email notification. The posts you are following are also visible in your profile when clicking your name on top-right.
Support has your back
Our standard technical support offering is like no other. The Showpad and LearnCore Technical Support team exists to facilitate an effortless support experience -- we want to solve your issues quickly and with as little effort from you as possible. We measure our success based on your satisfaction. We hold ourselves accountable to responding with your SLA 100% of the time. We aim to earn a positive satisfaction rating of at least 95% of the time. When we don’t leave you satisfied, we want to know why so we can improve your experience for the next time.
Framing expectations to efficiently solve incidents
Our aim is to make administrators true Showpad/LearnCore champions, whether it's through onboarding guides on our Help Center, or through our Professional Services teams. Here's what we expect from you, as our precious customer.
- It's preferable that Showpad users and LearnCore sales leaders first consult their admin(s) in case of an issue
- Up to 3 certified admins can contact our Showpad/LearnCore support team
- The more information we receive from you from the start, the faster we might find a solution
From our side, we will
- Give you regular updates
- Make sure you know what the next steps are
- At the time a case is resolved, you will understand what happened and what the resolution is
Turn it up a notch with Premium support
We also offer premium technical support for a little extra value where it matters most:
- Access to technical support 24x7x365
- Ability for up to 15 designated contacts to request support help
- An expected response time for all support requests within 2 hours, even for low severity requests
- An assigned technical support engineer so that you can build a relationship with the person helping you and your team
- A Showpad developer to help your developer with code review-style troubleshooting and detailed recommendations to fix any issues your developer encounters using the Showpad SDK
|SLA commitment||4 hours||2 hours|
|Contact Methods||help.showpad.com web form||Standard +
From within the product
|Requesters||Up to 3||Up to 15|
|Assigned TSE||Not available||Min 150k net license spend|
|Developer Support||Not available||Additional cost|
Creating an online support request
If you have a Showpad/LearnCore issue or question and you need to contact our great support team, you can send an online request. When you have a profile, it's possible to follow up on your requests and see all the previous interactions. This profile is also used to interact with our community, so we recommend you to sign in.
- To create an online ticket, click the Help button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Enter the subject you'd like to receive information on. You'll see that we suggest our top articles that might help you with your question.
- Clicking Contact us will open a form where you need to type your name, email address, topic, and message. Give us as much information as possible and you can always add a screenshot or screen recording by dragging and dropping files onto this form.
- Another option is to create a request by selecting Submit a request at the bottom of an article in the Help Center.
- This will open a detailed form, where you can add as much information as possible.
- To see the list of your requests, choose Sign in at the top right location of the page. Click your profile and select My activities. You will see your previous requests and filter them by status to find what you're looking for. On your profile, you can also see your community posts and comments.
Priorities and Expectations
Note: This is not a legal binding article. For the complete and official SLA document, click this link to read all of our terms.
What are Critical (P1) incidents
- Issues with significant and critical business impact on production systems
- The Showpad Service is down
- The Showpad Service functions at a significantly reduced capacity
- All end users cannot log in
When a Critical priority (P1) incident happens
- The critical severity fault is diagnosed and corrected by the team
- Showpad uses commercially reasonable efforts to resolve the critical defect as soon as possible
What are High (P2) incidents
- Issues with some business impact on a production system
- One or more significant features of the Showpad Service are unavailable
When a High priority incident (P2) happens
- A qualified member the staff begins to diagnose and correct the issue
- Showpad will use the best efforts to resolve high severity defects within five days
- The issue has no impact on the quality and the performance of the Showpad Service
- These are for example, general usage questions
When a Low priority (P3) incident happens
- A qualified member the staff begins to diagnose and correct the issue
- Showpad will use the best efforts to resolve low severity requests within thirty days
Note: Want to get to know us? You can meet our support team here.