Your users can create a branded, personalized space to interact with prospects and customers using Showpad's Shared Spaces feature. This provides more flexibility plus the ability to engage in more in-depth interactions while also receiving feedback from Shared Space invitees. Users will be able to incorporate their own content (My Files) as well as the content provided to them by marketing to create a collaborative environment for more successful sales conversations.
Though this is primarily a user tool, admins will have the ability to control parts of the look and feel of a Shared Space by assigning the appropriate sharing themes to Experiences just like they do for regular shares. This capability is an extension of sharing themes for the shared content viewer.
See how it works
- Users can create branded, collaborative environments for sales conversations
- Admins control the available sharing themes available for these shared spaces
- When selecting or modifying a sharing theme, a preview of the shared space will be available prior to publishing any changes
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate plan
- Shared Spaces enabled for your users
The quick way to awesomeness
- In the Online Platform, navigate to the Library tab
- Choose which division you want to create or modify sharing themes for
- In the sharing theme section, create or modify your desired themes or set a new default theme
Do this step by step
- After logging into the Online Platform and open the Library tab. If you use divisions, choose the division that has the Experiences you would like to assign a sharing theme to. Click the Sharing Themes tab.
- If necessary, you can create a new sharing theme for this division by clicking New Theme. From there, you should follow the same steps provided for Classic and Advanced Experiences as described here.
- To modify an existing sharing theme, click it on the left-hand side. You will need to assign the theme to Experiences within that division. Doing so allows your users to select that theme for their shared space. You can change the header and accent colors and add an image and/or logo. The About description field is for Experiences only and will not be visible in a shared space.
- On the right-hand side of the sharing themes tab, you will be able to see a preview of how a shared space with the selected theme will appear to users and prospects. You will also be able to view the email template that recipients see when they are invited to the shared space.