What's in it for you
This feature is currently not available by default. Please contact our support team to activate this feature.
You can import content from your Egnyte account to your Showpad content library. This import works in one direction and will not synchronize the content from your Egnyte account. However, every time you want to import additional content, you will see which files are new, updated or already synced.
Do this step by step
- Click Content in the top menu.
- If your organization uses Divisions, select the appropriate Division.
- Click the Add Content button.
- Click Import from.
- Click Connect your Egnyte account.
- Click Allow Showpad to access my Egnyte account and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Select the assets you want to import.
- If necessary, add tags to the assets you’re going to upload.
- Click inside the Add tags field.
- Select an existing tag from the list or enter a tag and press Enter. Repeat these steps to add more tags.
- When you’re ready, click the Import files button.
- Wait until the content is processed. If certain files are not supported, you will receive a notification.
- If you want to import new content from your Egnyte account at a later point, open the Content menu.
- You will see the files that are already imported and synced, which files are updated in Egnyte and which files are new. Click the Import Content for the selected files to import them to Showpad.