What's in it for you
If you have a Showpad issue or question and you need to contact our great support team, you can always send a request. It's possible to follow up on your requests online and create new incidents online, instead of sending us an email.
See how it works
- Create online requests
- Tickets interactions don't get lost in your email inbox
- See all your open and closed requests
You need this to succeed
- If you already contacted Showpad via mail, you already have a registered email address
- Use the same email address to reset your password
The quick way to awesomeness
- Sign in on https://help.showpad.com
- Reset or request a new password if necessary
- To create an online ticket, click Ask us for help
- To see the list of your requests, choose My activities on your profile
Do this step by step1. Choose Sign in at the top right location of the page. You have three options:
- Most likely, you are already in the support system because of our automatic CRM integration. In that case, just use the Forgot my password option.
- If you already contacted support in the past, select Get a password.
- If you never logged a support request by email, you can quickly create a new user by clicking Sign Up.
2. To create an online ticket, click Ask us for help in the menu you see at the left.
3. Another option is to create a request by selecting the Help button you see on each page of this Help Center.
4. To see the list of your requests, click your profile at the top right corner and select My activities. You will see your previous requests as long as you used the same email address as before.