Content Recommendations in Salesforce suggest the most relevant content for your sales conversation. The recommendations, which serve up materials such as videos, ebooks, whitepapers, and infographics, are based on metadata in Salesforce and rules set up by your administrator.
You can share the assets directly from the Showpad for Salesforce app via email or link sharing, or add them to Shared Spaces or Collections. Learn from content by previewing the assets within the same page. The insights section allows you to quickly view all your sharing insights within Salesforce.
See how it looks
- Recommended content for Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts, and Leads via the Showpad Insights app in Salesforce
- Automatically suggests the most relevant content for each sales conversation
- See other popular content for your organization that might help you win deals
- Learn from internal content to prepare meetings with your prospects
- Easily share the recommended content via email, link, or add to a Shared Space or Collection
See this step by step
- Content recommendations are available at the Opportunity, Account, Contact or Lead view, as configured by your Admin. Navigate to one of those objects.
- The menu at the left shows three options:
- Open Web app
Note: The content you see here is based on rules set up your administrator, based on aspects of the Salesforce object.
- Depending on how your admin configured the app for your organization, you may find the Showpad widget within the detail section of your Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts, or Leads.
- Click any asset in the Recommendations section to preview it. From a glance you can see how many views and shares the asset has had recently.
- Use the tabs to select to view All assets, Share assets, or Learn assets. Share assets have sharing enabled by your admin, and Learn assets are internal assets, intended to help you as a seller.
- To share any of the recommended content, click the three dots to the right of the asset. Choose to share the content via email or link. You can also add the asset to a Shared Space or Collection.
- To share multiple assets at once, check the box for each asset. Select to share via email or link, or add the assets to a Shared Space or Collection.
- When sharing via the Salesforce widget, the recipient and Log to CRM fields will be auto populated when possible. For example, when email sharing from the Showpad for Salesforce app within the Test Opportunity, the opportunity field is pre-filled.
The activity that was done in Showpad is visible in the Insights tab, for this specific opportunity, account, contact, or lead.
Open the Web app
The last icon you can click opens the Showpad Web app in another browser window, to view all available content.