What's in it for you
Content Recommendations in Salesforce automatically suggest the most relevant content for your sales conversation. The recommendations, which serve up materials such as videos, ebooks, whitepapers, and infographics, are based on deal data in Salesforce. Using machine learning, the recommendations become more intelligent over time. This will give you the best suggestions on how you advance each deal. Create a link to share the recommended content and search in your Showpad library to add other assets to your Share.
See how it looks
- Available at Opportunity level in Showpad Insights app in Salesforce
- Automatically suggests the most relevant content for each sales conversation
- Using machine learning, recommended content will improve over time
- See other popular content for your organization that might help you win deals
- Learn from internal content to prepare meetings with your prospects
- Easily share the recommended content by generating a link
- Browse, search, and share any other Showpad content
See this step by step
- Content recommendations are currently only available at Opportunity level, not in the Account, Contact or Lead view. Click on the Opportunity to view its progress.
- The menu at the left shows four options:
- Recommended next steps
- Open Web app
Recommended next steps
- Share these files. Using machine learning, we recommend you to share these files for this opportunity. Hovering on a file gives you three options. Generate a link to share this file, hide this file for any future recommendations, and open this file in Showpad's Web app. It also shows how it helped to close a deal. This is based on tags, hand-picked content, the Stage field, forecast category in Salesforce. All the files are compared and using machine learning, we can show that a deal was closed with this content or not.
- Review popular content. This shows you the content that is generally popular in your organization. You can share these files if they are interesting for this specific prospect.
- Learn from these files. Here you can find internal content that can be relevant for this opportunity. Internal content can be used for example to prepare for meetings with a prospect. The content you see here is based on permissions that are given on the Online Platform (Administrator side).
- You can share the recommended file by generating a link with a custom branded sharing theme. Click Get a link on top right of the Showpad app.
- Enable the Log to Salesforce checkbox.
- Verify the Related to which company and which contact or lead fields.
- You can search or change the contact. You can add only one contact.
- Generate a Sharing Link to use in your favorite sharing tool. Browse and search for additional content you'd like to share. Cope the link and select Done. Paste the link in the sharing platform you are using.
- When you hide a file, you can give some recommendation feedback. Why wasn't the file useful for this Opportunity? We will keep a record of all files not suitable for these deals.
The activity that was done in Showpad is visible in the Activites tab, for this specific opportunity.
Open the Web app
The last icon you can click opens the Showpad Web app in another browser window, to view all available content.