What's in it for you
You can easily fill out and/or sign a fillable PDF, also known as a form and add it to Showpad. You simply open the PDF in DocuSign, fill in the necessary information and/or sign, then upload it to your My Uploads Channel. Please note that to perform these steps you need the DocuSign app and an active DocuSign account.
See how it looks
Do this step by step
- Open the PDF you want to fill in and/or sign in Showpad.
- Tap the three dots in the corner and then tap Open In...
- Tap Copy to DocuSign.
- In DocuSign tap the Sign Now button.
- Fill in the necessary fields and/or sign the document. When you’re ready, tap Finish.
- Tap Finish and Open In…
- Tap Copy to Showpad. The filled in/signed PDF is then uploaded to My Files.