What's in it for you
You can easily fill out and/or sign a fillable PDF, also known as a form and add it to Showpad. You can open the PDF in DocuSign or Adobe Acrobat, fill in the necessary information, and upload it to your My Files channel. Please note that to perform these steps you need the Adobe Acrobat app, DocuSign app, and an active DocuSign account.
See how it looks
Do this step by step
- Open the PDF you want to fill in and/or sign in Showpad.
- Tap the three dots in the corner and then tap Open In...
- Tap Copy to DocuSign.
- In DocuSign tap the Sign Now button.
- Fill in the necessary fields and/or sign the document. When you’re ready, tap Finish.
- Tap Finish and Open In…
- Tap Copy to Showpad. The filled in/signed PDF is then uploaded to My Files.
Using Adobe Acrobat
- In the Adobe Acrobat app, go to Settings, select Preferences, and make sure the Share a Flattened Copy is enabled.
- In Showpad, open the PDF you want to fill in.
- Tap the ellipsis icon and select Open In...
- Choose Copy to Acrobat.
- Fill in the form and tap the Share button when done.
- Select Share a Copy and choose Copy to Showpad.
- The filled-in PDF is then uploaded to My Files.