What's in it for you
You can export a list of all your contacts on your iOS device as a .CSV file and send it by mail to share with your sales colleagues. You can open and modify this file in Excel if necessary. This option is not available if you are connected to Salesforce and syncing your contacts from your Salesforce account. This is specific to contacts or leads added to Showpad directly.
- Export your contacts to a .CSV file
- Modify the exported list in Excel
You need this to succeed
- The Showpad app installed on your iOS device
Do this step by step
- Tap the Contacts tab.
- If desired, set a filter for your contacts. Then tap the three dots and Export to CSV file.
- Fill in the recipient details and add a message, if necessary. Tap Send.