What's in it for you
You can export a list of all your contacts on your iOS or Android device as a .CSV file and share it with yourself or your colleagues. You can open and modify this file via Excel if necessary. This option is not available if you are connected to Salesforce and syncing your contacts from your Salesforce account. This is specific to contacts or leads added to Showpad directly. Select your device below to learn how to share your contacts from anywhere in the world.
- Export your contacts to a .CSV file
- Modify the exported list in Excel
You need this to succeed
- The Showpad app installed on your iOS or Android device
Choose your success platform
See how it's done on iOS
- Tap the Contacts tab.
- If desired, set a filter for your contacts. Then tap the three dots and Export to CSV file.
- Fill in the recipient details and add a message, if necessary. Tap Send.
See how it's done on Android
- Tap the Account gear in the lower righthand side of your screen.
- Select View Contacts.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right side of your screen.
- Once selected, the menu will expand. Select Export.
- A menu will pop up allowing you to select your preferred method of sharing the .CSV file.
- If you choose to share via e-mail, the file will automatically be included. Choose your recipient, type an optional message and click send.