What's in it for you
Folders are the building blocks of Channels and can contain other folders, Smart Folders, and assets. You organize your content in well-structured folders to make it easy for your users to navigate in their channels.
See how it looks
Do this step by step
- Go to the Channel Builder and display the Channel you want to add a folder to.
- Click the relevant folders to navigate to the location you want to add the folder to.
- Open the Add drop-down menu.
- Click Add Folder.
- Click the upload icon if you want to choose a custom folder icon. To revert to the default folder icon, click Revert to default icon.
- Enter the folder name.
- Enter a description of the folder if required.
- Select the following check boxes if necessary:
- Hide label in Channel: Select this check box to hide the Channel name. This is useful when you have created custom icons for your folders that already have the folder name in the icon.
- Hide folder in Kiosk Mode: Select this check box to hide the folder when a user enables Kiosk Mode.
- Click the Save button.