What's in it for you
Folders are the building blocks of Channels and can contain other folders, Smart Folders, and assets. You organize your content in well-structured folders to make it easy for your users to navigate in their channels.
See how it looks
Do this step by step
- Go to the Channel Builder and display the Channel you want to add a folder to.
- Click through to navigate to the location you want to add the folder to. Open the Add drop-down menu. Click Add Folder.
- Click Upload icon if you want to choose a custom folder icon. To revert to the default folder icon, click Revert to default.
- Give the folder a name and optional description.
- Select the following check boxes if necessary:
- Hide label in Channel: Select this check box to hide the folder name in the channel. This is useful when you have created custom icons for your folders that already have the folder name in the icon.
- Hide folder in Kiosk Mode: Select this check box to hide the folder when a user enables Kiosk Mode.
- Click the Save button.