What's in it for you
One of the key foundations of Showpad is the ability to share content with customers and prospects and track how they engage with those files via the Shares feature.
See how it looks
Sharing via email on Showpad's Web app is just one of the options how your users can share content with customers and prospects.
- Share a single asset and multiple assets via email
- Share a Collection that contains some assets and pages users have selected
- Create a link to a Share
- Share from our Outlook add-in and Gmail plugin
- Choose a company branded theme to display Shares
You need this to succeed
- Assets in your content library, available for your users in their channels
- Your users need a device with the Showpad app installed
- If enabled, users can use Showpad's Web app to share via the browser
- Showpad for Outlook add-in installed when using that email client
- Showpad for Gmail installed for users that use Gmail
The quick way to awesomeness
- Determine which content users can share
- Edit an asset’s sharing properties in the asset library
- Make the asset available in the channels
- Let users share the content with customers and prospects
- See the Shares analytics
Do this step by step
- Determine which uploaded content users can share.
- Edit an asset’s sharing properties in the asset library.
- Make the asset available in the channel(s).
- Let users share the content with customers and prospects. They can share via:
The Showpad apps (mail)
The Showpad Web app (mail and link)
The Showpad email add-ins (Outlook and Gmail)
It's important to know that sharing via a link and via our email plugins, don't give detailed analytics in the report settings of the Online Platform. You will see the device type and browser version because it is not possible to track who opened the link and who opened the email when it was sent to multiple recipients.
- You can customize the look & feel of a Sharing theme.
- See the Shares analytics.