What's in it for you
As an administrator, you can create and manage your organization’s Showpad users. You can create a single user or multiple simultaneously. There are two types of Showpad users, namely users and administrators. Users -typically sales reps- use Showpad on a mobile device or via the web application and can only interact with the content that they have been assigned to. Administrators, on the other hand, set up an organization’s content structure, upload and manage content, create and manage users and analyze content and user statistics. To create a single user, proceed as described below.
Do this step by step
- Click Users in the top menu.
- Click the Create New User button.
- Fill in the necessary information.
- Open the drop-down list and choose which role the new user will have in Showpad. Users have permissions to use the Showpad apps, Administrators are able to use Showpad's Online Platform to manage content and users.
- Set the default language for emails that are sent from Showpad when the user shares content. Note that language in Showpad is only determined by the user’s device language and not by the language you set here.
- If necessary, enter the user group(s) the new user should be assigned to.
- If you want to create your user in the system without giving him access to the application, clear the Activate check box. You can always activate a user at a later time.
- Configure the password settings as desired.
- When you’re ready, click the Invite button. The user will now receive an invitation email with login instructions.