What's in it for you
As an administrator, you can create and manage your organization’s Showpad users. You can create a single user or multiple simultaneously. There are two types of Showpad users: users and administrators.
Users -typically sales reps- use Showpad on a mobile device or via the web application and can only interact with the content that they have been assigned to.
Administrators, on the other hand, set up an organization’s content structure, upload and manage content, create and manage users and analyze content and user statistics.
You can upload multiple users simultaneously by creating a .csv file (comma separated values) and uploading it into Showpad. Most user management systems allow you to export your users as a .csv file. If you have to create a new .csv file, you can start from the templates you can find at the bottom of this article. To create multiple users simultaneously, proceed as described below.
Do this step by step
- Click Users in the top menu.
- In your browser’s address bar replace “/list” by “/import”. Your URL should now look like this: “https://organizationname.showpad.biz/users/import”.
- Press Enter.
- Carefully read the information and if necessary create or update your .csv file.
- Click the Continue button.
- Follow the steps on the screen.