Experiences allow you to organize and distribute your content to the relevant users and user groups in Showpad. If you want to reuse the folder structure and design of an existing Experience to use in another Experience or Division, you can easily duplicate that Experience and start adding folders and content.
- Easily copy folder structure and design to a new Experience
- Copy Smart folders and their content
- You can edit the Smart Folder criteria if Smart Folders are available
- Quickly duplicate Experiences to other Divisions
- Only Experience structure and Design are copied to another Division
- Content is not copied to another Division
- Tags are copied to another Division and created if they don't exist
You need this to succeed
- Administrator access on Showpad's Online Platform
- Experiences, Content and Smart Folders in the Experience Builder
- Access to other Divisions if you have Divisions enabled
Do this step by step
- In the Library, select Open Experience Builder and choose the Experience you want to duplicate.
- Select the Experience you want to duplicate by clicking Select an Experience.
- Click the Settings icon and select Duplicate.
- Enter a label for the duplicated Experience.
- Select the Add me to this Experience check box if you want to get access to this Experience as a user.
- You can Enable Dynamic Content Filtering here if you use Content Profiles. When checked, content inside the Experience will be shown or hidden based on the profiles used.
- Check the box to hide empty folders, if desired.
- Change the default view for the Experience if desired: grid view or list view.
- If your Experience contains smart folders, you can edit them in bulk here as well.
- If your organization uses Divisions, choose which Division you want to duplicate the Experience in. Note that if you duplicate an Experience to a different Division, only the Experience structure and design are copied, without the content.
If you duplicate the Experience to another Division the tags are copied to the new Division. If the tags don't exist in that Division, they are automatically created as new tags.
When you're done, click Save.