What's in it for you
Channels allow you to organize your content and distribute it to the relevant users or user groups in Showpad. If you want to reuse the folder structure and design of an existing Channel, you can easily duplicate that Channel and start adding folders and content to it right away. To duplicate a Channel, proceed as described below.
- Go to the Channel Builder and display the Channel you want to duplicate.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Click Duplicate.
- Enter the name of the duplicated Channel.
- Select the Add me to this Channel check box if you want to get access to this Channel as a user.
- All Smart Folders are also copied to the duplicated Channel. If you want to edit the criteria content needs to meet to be added to the new copied Smart Folders, click Edit Contained Smart Folders.
- If your organization uses Divisions, click Destination to choose which Division you want to duplicate the Channel to. Note that if you duplicate a Channel to a different Division, only the Channel structure and design are copied. The Channel’s content will not be copied.