What's in it for you
Channels are a fundamental concept in Showpad and allow you to organize your content and distribute it to your users and user groups in Showpad.
If you're using Divisions and want to assign a user group to a Channel, it's important to know that you first need to assign the user group to the correct division. Learn more about this here.
To enable users and user groups to access the content in a Channel, you must assign them to the specific Channel. This is done in the Channel Builder
Note: You can no longer edit a user's channel or experience assignment within the user tab.
- Learn how to assign users and user groups in the Channel Builder
Do this step by step
Assign users and user groups in the Channel Builder
- From the Content tab, click the Open Channel Builder.
- After choosing the desired channel, click Users.
- From the drop-down menu, enter the name of the user or user group you want to assign to the channel and click Add.
- Repeat the previous steps for any additional users or user groups you want to assign to this Channel.