What's in it for you
Every new user you create in Showpad receives an automated invitation email with the information they need to set up and start using Showpad.
As an administrator, you can see if the user has accepted the invitation or not. If the user hasn’t accepted the invitation yet or the email didn’t arrive at its intended destination, you can resend it.
- Administrators can manage who's invited to use Showpad
- Find out who received and opened the invitation email
- Resend the invitation if the email was not opened
Do this step by step
- Click Users in the top menu. Select the Users tab.
- Find the user that hasn’t accepted the invitation yet. You can use the Property drop-down menu to display only users with pending invitations.
- Click Resend.
If you want to see what's in the invitation email, you can read this article.