What's in it for you
The Showpad API can be used to access Showpad data and functionality, such as creating, editing, and deleting files and users. This allows you to automate workflows and extend Showpad's functionality. You can integrate with Digital Asset Management systems, User Management platforms, and many other applications. We provide this feature so you, as a developer or engineer, can set up communication between Showpad and particular applications you use at your company.
To try out requests, open the API Explorer in the Showpad Online Platform.
Note: When using timestamps in API requests, make sure they are in Epoch format.
See how it looks
- Communicate with a particular application
- Accept data and requests to use in Showpad
- Return Showpad data and requests to use in other applications
- Use Showpad's API Explorer to see what you can and cannot do
You need this to succeed
- Showpad's Ultimate pricing plan
- Access to Showpad's Online Platform
- Knowledge of APIs
- Showpad's API Explorer, REST Clients, and command lines are no mystery to you
See this step by step
You can access our API Explorer via
- Admin Settings, API.
- Open the API Explorer by accepting the authorization request.
- Switch to V3 to use the latest version of the API. Use V2 for legacy applications.
- The information in Showpad's API Explorer shows you all the possible endpoints of the REST API, including the parameters. You have the possibility to try it out.If you try out one of the requests, you will see the Request URL, Response Body, Time, Code and Headers.
Now you know where to find the API Explorer, we recommend you to take a look at the following articles.