What's in it for you
The Showpad API can be used to access Showpad data and functionality, such as creating, editing, and deleting files and users. This allows you to automate workflows and extend Showpad's functionality. You can integrate with Digital Asset Management systems, User Management platforms, and many other applications. We provide this feature so you, as a developer or engineer, can set up communication between Showpad and particular applications you use at your company.
Note: For more in-depth information, we recommend you to visit our developer site.
See how it looks
- Communicate with a particular application
- Accept data and requests to use in Showpad
- Return Showpad data and requests to use in other applications
- Use Showpad's API Explorer to see what you can and cannot do
You need this to succeed
- Showpad's Ultimate pricing plan
- Access to Showpad's Online Platform
- Knowledge of APIs
- Showpad's API Explorer, REST Clients, and command lines are no mystery to you
The quick way to awesomeness
You can access our API Explorer via
- Settings, Integrations, API.
- Open the API Explorer by accepting the authorization request.
- Switch to V3 to use the latest version of the API. Use V2 for legacy applications.
More detailed information is available here:
- API - Basic workings
- API - OAuth Authentication &Authorization
- API - Error Codes
- API - User Management
- API - Reports & Analytics
The documentation below shows your all the possible endpoints of the REST API, including parameters and the possibility to try it out.
If you try out one of the requests, you will see the Request URL, Response Body, Time, Code and Headers.
Note: When using timestamps in API requests, make sure they are in Epoch format.
In the API settings on the Online Platform, you can find more information on the API.