What's in it for you
In Showpad you can delete a user to revoke his access to Showpad permanently. You may need to do this for example when a user is leaving the company.
Note: Removing a user will delete all his personal content and user analytics. The shares the user created for prospects won't be accessible anymore once the user is deleted.
You can also temporarily revoke a user’s access to Showpad by deactivating him. Doing so will preserve all user-related content and user analytics.
Do this step by step
Delete a single user
- Click Users in the top menu.
- Select the user(s) you want to delete.
- Click the Delete icon in the user information panel.
- Click Yes when prompted.
Delete multiple users
- Select the users you would like to delete. Click the Bulk edit options at the bottom and select Delete.
- Select Delete User(s) to remove all the data of the selected users.
- Click Confirm.