What's in it for you
When you want to give your sales reps some more information on a file, you can add a file description. This private information is not visible when your users share the file with prospects or customers, however, users can find it on their home screen recommendations and when viewing assets.
See how it looks
- Give a short description of an asset
- It's only visible for your users
Do this step by step
- Click the Library tab. Choose a division, if relevant.
- Select an asset.
- Hover over the description section and select the pencil icon.
- Fill in the Description field and click Save.
- In the app, your users will see an Info button they can tap to see the description you provided. On our Web app, you only need to hover on the Information icon.
- Users will also see the asset description in their home screen recommendations, as well as in the search results.