What's in it for you
When you invite your sales reps to start using Showpad, we send an automatic email with instructions. These instructions explain where to sign in on Showpad, display the login credentials, and where they can download the mobile apps and email plugins.
If you have users reaching out that they didn't receive the invitation email, it's possible it was incorrectly categorized as spam. Ask them to check the spam folder to look for Showpad's invitation email. You can also whitelist the showpad.com domain if you want to prevent this from happening.
We send out these invitation emails from our domain. The Shares, sent out by the users, can be sent from your domain. To set up your sending domain, take a look at this article.
See how it looks
- Send an automatic instruction email
You need this to succeed
- Administrator access to Showpad's Online Platform OR
- Promoted member with Spotlight & Announcements permissions
- Whitelist the showpad.com domain to prevent spam categorization
- Email address of the user you want to invite
The quick way to awesomeness
- In Admin Settings, add a custom message in Messaging
- Create a new user in the Users tab
- Choose the password settings
- Send out the invitation email(s)
Do this step by step
- If you first want to add a custom footer in the invitation mail, go to Admin Settings, Messaging, and add your custom message here. Click Save.
- For Coach users, you can select a reminder schedule for tests and/or pitches that need to be completed.
- In the Users tab, select Add then Create New User.
- When you configure the password settings, you have the option to send an email with login instructions. Depending on your selection, this is activated by default.
- The user will receive the following email, with login instructions, Organization, Username, and Password.
- The user clicks Confirm Your Email and will have to change or add a password, depending on the settings you selected.
- Users will receive a second confirmation email with all the information they need and where they can log in.
In the invitation email, your users will see the links to our mobile apps and our email plugins. Depending on the platform they use, they can quickly go to the app store and download the Showpad app.
If you want to create users and hold off on sending their invitation e-mails, you can create users without any notifications. Find out how to do that in this article.