What's in it for you
On Showpad's Online Platform, you can easily export a list of all the assets in your library and their properties, such as the id, asset name, size, expiry date, tags, in what channel it's used, the security permissions, the views, likes, and the slug you can use for asset linking.
You can export this information to a .csv or Excel file to easily review the content and create a visual overview.
See how it looks
- Export Content Library data to an Excel or CSV file
- Create a custom visual overview of your content
- Use the slug information to create an Asset Link to file showpad://file/slug?modal=1&page=5
Do this step by step
- Click Content in the top menu.
- If your organization uses Divisions, click the relevant Division.
- Click the Settings button.
- Depending on the required export format, click Export All to .csv or Export All to .xls. Note that the list will always contain all assets, regardless of how many are displayed on the screen.