On Showpad's Online Platform, you can easily export a list of all the assets in your library and their properties, such as the id, asset name, size, expiry date, tags, in what Experience it's used, the security permissions, the views, likes, and the slug you can use for asset linking.
You can export this information to a .csv or Excel file to easily review the content and create a visual overview.
See how it looks
- Export Content Library data to an Excel or CSV file
- Create a custom visual overview of your content
- Use the slug information to create an Asset Link to file showpad://file/slug?modal=1&page=5
Do this step by step
- Click Library in the top menu. If your organization uses Divisions, click the relevant Division.
- Click the Settings button.
- Depending on the required export format, click Export All to .csv or Export All to .xls. Note that the list will always contain all assets, regardless of how many are displayed on the screen.
The column names show you what the exported data is all about.
Legacy information is also visible in the exported file. These columns are still available for customers who depend on scripted events. Here's a clarification:
- Added: Uploaded
- Last Upload: last time a new version was uploaded
- Last Updated: last time any update was done to the metadata of the file
- Confidential: the former name of Kiosk Mode
- Ratings: refers to the former concept of likes
- Archived date: when the file was moved to the trash