What's in it for you
Showpad offers a Single Sign-On (SSO) solution that is compliant with the SAML 2.0 and protocol. If you're using Azure Active Directory, you can use OpenID Connect as well to log in on Showpad's Web app. If you use SSO, users can use their organization’s credentials to access Showpad. It eases your users' lives with fewer usernames and passwords, as there's only one account to remember.
An SSO service provides a secure way to exchange authentication information between two parties: a Service Provider and an organization’s Identity Provider, allowing a single set of credentials to be used to access multiple applications. These SSO solutions simplify user access and strengthen password security.
Administrators can manage users in a particular email domain and have full control over the authorization and authentication of user accounts that can access Showpad’s web-based or mobile applications. It is not a replacement for managing user permissions. You will still need to configure that on Showpad's Online Platform or via the Showpad API.
This feature is available if you have the Ultimate plan. For more information, see the Integrations & Access section. If you are interested in this feature, please contact your customer success coach.
See how it looks
- Use your company’s identity provider to authenticate users in Showpad
- Seamlessly integrate Showpad into your enterprise security policies
- Auto-provision & assign users to the right groups in Showpad
- Showpad supports providers such as Okta, Ping Identity, Salesforce, and Active Directory
- You can use OpenID Connect when using Azure Active Directory
- Reduce security threats to sensitive data loss by severing access
- Centralized user, password and authorization management
- Remove the Showpad login and password fields to have a clear and accessible login screen
You need this to succeed
- Ultimate pricing plan on Showpad
- An Identity Provider (IDP) service
- Administrator access on both Showpad's Online Platform and the Identity Provider
- We highly recommend using HTTPS in all communication
- On the iOS platform, use iOS version 10.1 or higher when using HTTP communication
- SAML metadata in the Showpad configuration has to include the HTTP-REDIRECT binding
Detailed step by step instructions