What's in it for you
Sharing Themes allow users to boost customer or prospect engagement by branding the web page that is used to present the content they’ve shared with them. Refer to the “Related Articles” section to find out more about Sharing Themes. You can create any number of Sharing Themes to match different situations, customers, and verticals. To create a new Sharing Theme, proceed as described below.
Do this step by step
- Click Content in the top menu.
- Click Sharing Themes.
- Click the New Theme button.
- Enter the Theme Title.
- Click Save.
- Click Sharing Theme that you’ve just created.
- In your new theme, choose:
- Header color
- Font color
- Logo: for the best results, use an image with a maximum height of 90 pixels and maximum size of 5 MB.
- An “About description” field, describing your organization or showing information for the customer or prospect. You can preview your changes by clicking "About" at the right preview pane.
- Optionally: an image in the “About” section.
- When you’re ready, click the Publish Changes button.