Folders are the building blocks of Experiences and can contain other folders, Smart Folders, and content. As your content on Showpad grows, you may need to modify and expand your content structure. As a result, you may need to move folders and content to different Experiences. Likewise, you may want a folder to be the first thing your users see when they open an Experience, so you can drag and drop to move the folder within the Experience itself.
Do this step by step
Move a folder to a different Experience
- Go the Experience Builder and select the Experience that contains the folder you want to remove.
- Move your mouse to the folder you want to move and click the Settings icon. Click Edit item.
- Click Location and select the Experience you want to move the folder to. If you want to move the folder to a specific folder in the destination Experience, navigate to the destination folder of your choice.
- Click Save to move the folder.
Move a folder within an Experience
- Go the Experience Builder and select the Experience that contains the folder you want to move.
- Click on the folder and drag then drop it into its new position.