What's in it for you
In Showpad, all channels you are assigned to are added to your channels list. The more channels you have, the longer the list becomes. You can reorder the channels in this list to make them easier to access. Depending on the device and its orientation, a number of channels at the top of the list are displayed on the Content screen to function as shortcuts. On mobile devices, moving channels to the top of the list automatically adds shortcuts on the Contents screen. You can also reorder the shortcuts themselves to suit your liking.
Choose your success platform
See how it's done on iOS
Tap and hold the channel you would like to reorder in the Present tab and drag it to the desired position.
See how it's done on Android
Reordering channels in the channel list
- On the Content screen, tap View All to display the channel list.
- Tap Reorder.
- Tap and hold the button next to the channel you want to reorder and drag it to the desired position.
- When you’re ready, tap Done to return to the channel list.
- Tap Done to return to the Content screen.
Reordering channels on the Content screen
- Tap and hold the channel you would like to reorder and drag it to the desired position.
See how it's done on the Web appYou can rearrange the channels in the Present tab of the Web app by using your mouse or trackpad. Select the Channel previews you want to move, hold your button and drag them to the desired location.
Note: The Channel previews automatically resize when there are 1, 3, 5, and 8 channels. If you have more than 8 channels, all additional previews will have the same size as the previous 8.