What's in it for you
If you prefer working on a laptop instead of a portable device, we have good news for you. You can use Showpad on your PC or Mac by logging in on the Showpad Web app on your browser.
Yes, you can use your huge desktop machine to impress customers, as long as it has an up-to-date, compatible browser. Disclaimer: In this case, portability is your concern.
View all available channels, content and handle your Shares the same way as you do on the Showpad app. On the web app, your content is always up-to-date so no need to perform an update each time you login.
This feature is available for all Showpad pricing plans. If this is not enabled for you, contact your local Showpad sales rep or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See how it looks
- Access organization content via your browser
- Search for particular content
- Upload your content in My Uploads
- Create your Collections
- Share content and Collections via email, link
- View Share statistics
You need this to succeed
- At least a Showpad Essential plan
- An up-to-date web browser (IE 11, Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go to https://YourOrganizationName.showpad.biz
- Use your login credentials
- Search for content using our enhanced search engine
- Start sharing content, consult Share statistics or upload content in My Uploads
Do this Step by step
- Log in on the Web app:
The Showpad Web app can be accessed by Showpad users via the unique Showpad URL (https://YourOrganizationName.showpad.biz) of your company and with your Showpad username and password. If your administrator enabled Single Sign-On, you can use your Salesforce (or other) account. These login options are not visible if they are not activated.
- You will see all your available Content, organized in Channels and Collections.
- Use our advanced Search to look for specific content.
- View or create your Shares by opening the Share window.