When files are grayed out it means they are unavailable in offline mode. To make files available offline, connect to the internet and choose one of the following methods:
- open the files one at a time
- download a selection of files in one go
- download all content
Open a fileWhenever you open a file, it is automatically downloaded to your device. So any file you’ve viewed before will be available offline.
Download a selection of files
If you want to download files for offline use without having to open them one by one, you can make a selection and download them in one go. Note that you cannot make a selection across folders or channels. To download a selection of files, proceed as described below.
- Go to a channel or folder and tap the button in the shape of three dots.
- Tap Select Files.
- Tap the files you want to download. Selected files are outlined in green. To remove a file from your selection, simply tap it again.
- Tap the download button. Note that downloaded files have a checkmark in the bottom-right corner.
Download all files
If you want all content in your channels to be available offline, you can download all files to your device in one go. To download all content, proceed as described below.
- Tap the Account button in the bottom menu.
- Tap Download all files now and tap Confirm when prompted.