Save time when sharing your content with prospects by creating an email message template you can use automatically. By setting up a default email body for any files or Collections you share with your customers or prospects, you can increase your efficiency. This allows you to share your content quickly and to ensure a seamless follow-up on your sales conversation.
- Save time by using a preferred message when you share content
- Quickly choose your default email body from your template list
- Cannot contain HTML or images
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the settings of your Showpad account
- Add a default email body message
- Create a share and select the default message from your templates
Note: In cases where you'd like to use custom signatures incorporating HTML or images, check out our email add-ins as another way of sharing content.
Choose your success platform
See how it's done on iOS
- Tap the Account button in the bottom menu.
- Tap Email Body from the Sharing section.
- Enter the email body text you would like to add as your personal template. In the example below, the email body reads "Hello, Check out this content. Best," for scenarios when you want to send content without a personalized message. When you're done, tap Save.
- If you need to clear the default email body, simply delete the text then click Save.
- To use the default email template, start an email Share. Click the template icon.
- Choose My Template. This will insert the text into your email.
See how it's done on Android
- Tap the Account button from the bottom menu.
- Tap Email Body.
- Enter the email body text you would like to display by default every time you share content. In the example below, the email body reads "Hello, Check out this content. Best," for scenarios when you want to send content without a personalized message. Tap OK when you're done.
- If you want to clear the text, simply delete it then select OK.