What's in it for you
Save time when sharing your content with prospects by creating an email message you can use automatically. By setting up a default email body for any files or Collections you share with your customers or prospects, you can increase your efficiency. This allows you to share your content quickly and to ensure a seamless follow-up on your sales conversation.
- Save time by using a preferred message when you share content
- Disable this default message at any time
- Cannot contain HTML or images
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the settings of your Showpad account
- Enable Email Body
- Create a personalized message and Save
Note: In cases where you'd like to use custom signatures incorporating HTML or images, check out our email add-ins as another way of sharing content.
Choose your success platform
See how it's done on iOS
- Tap the Account button in the bottom menu.
- Tap Email Body from the Sharing section.
- Enter the email body text you would like to display by default every time you share content. When you're done, tap Save.
- To clear the default email body, simply delete the text then click Save.
See how it's done on Android
- Tap the Account button from the bottom menu.
- Tap Email Body.
- Enter the email body text you would like to display by default every time you share content. Tap OK when you're done.
- If you want to clear the text, simply delete it then select OK.
See how it's done on Windows
- Tap to reveal the Showpad menu, then tap the Account.
- Tap Sharing.
- Enter a bcc address if desired.
- Add the Email Body text you would like to display by default every time you share content. Select if you'd like to receive a copy of each share you send by toggling the Send me a Copy option.
- If you want to delete all text, tap the Clear button.