What's in it for you
Channels allow you to organize your content and distribute it to the relevant users or user groups in Showpad. While you're creating your Channels and setting up your content structure, you're working in the so-called Channel Builder. Every folder you create and every asset you add to your Channel is visualized in the Preview portion of the screen. The preview shows you what your Channel, folder structure, custom folder icons and content will look like on a user's device. Since Showpad allows you to activate your content across a multitude of different devices, you can change the Preview Mode to see how your content is presented on a computer screen, a tablet and a phone.
Do this step by step
- Click Content in the top menu.
- If your organization uses Divisions, click the relevant Division.
- Click the Open Channel Builder button.
- Open the Channel list and choose the Channel you want to preview.
- Click the Preview Mode button and select the desired Preview Mode.