What's in it for you
Channels allow you to organize your content and distribute it to the relevant users or user groups in Showpad. In each Channel, you can set up a folder structure to organize your content exactly the way you want it. Well-structured Channels ensure your users to quickly find the information they need, allowing them to save time and focus on their conversations or tasks at hand.
On the user side, Channels are displayed on the home screen as Channel Previews. To make your channels recognizable, you can customize their design with a background, a Cover Image, a logo and custom folder icons.
Note: Cover images are currently only visible to users in the Present tab of Showpad's Web app and the iOS app.
See how it looks
- Organize content for your sales reps
- Let users share content from within these channels
- Channels are the base of your folder and content structure
You need this to succeed
- Administrator access on Showpad's Online Platform
- Content available in your Content Library
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate plan for Advanced Experiences
- Showpad Ultimate plan for your custom Experience apps
Do this step by step
It's important to know that for your users, the channels will be displayed in the order they were created. The last created channel will display first on the screen. It's not possible to change the order of the channels once they are created.
- In the top menu click Content.
- If your organization uses Divisions, click the relevant Division.
- Click the Open Channel Builder button.
- Open the Channel list and click Create a New Channel.
- Enter the Channel name.
- Depending on your subscription, you have the option to create a Classic Experience, an Advanced Experience, and Your Experience App.
For more information about Advanced Experiences, please see our Showpad Experiences pages. You can find all information about uploading your custom Experience Apps on this page.
- Select the following check boxes if required:
- Open new Channel: select this check box if you want to start customizing this Channel or add content to it right away.
- Add me to this Channel: select this check box if you want to get access to this Channel as a user.
- Click the Create button.
- Start designing your Experience and adding your content.