Channels allow you to organize your content and distribute it to the relevant users or user groups in Showpad. For more information on Channels, refer to the “Related Articles” section at the bottom of this article. To create a Channel, proceed as described below.
- In the top menu click Content.
- If your organization uses Divisions, click the relevant Division.
- Click the Open Channel Builder button.
- Open the Channel list and click Create a New Channel.
- Enter the Channel name.
- Select the following check boxes if required:
- Open new Channel: select this check box if you want to start customizing this Channel or add content to it right away.
- Add me to this Channel: select this check box if you want to get access to this Channel as a user.
- Click the Save button. You have now created a Channel. To customize it or add content to it, refer to the “Related Articles” section below.