What's in it for you
Channels allow you to organize your content and distribute it to the relevant users or user groups in Showpad. To create a Channel, proceed as described below.
See how it looks
- Organize content for your sales reps
- Let users share content from within these channels
You need this to succeed
- Administrator access
- Content available in your library
Do this step by step
It's important to know that for your users, the channels will be displayed in the order they were created. The last created channel will display first on the screen. It's not possible to change the order of the channels once they are created.
- In the top menu click Content.
- If your organization uses Divisions, click the relevant Division.
- Click the Open Channel Builder button.
- Open the Channel list and click Create a New Channel.
- Enter the Channel name.
- Select the following check boxes if required:
- Open new Channel: select this check box if you want to start customizing this Channel or add content to it right away.
- Add me to this Channel: select this check box if you want to get access to this Channel as a user.
- Click the Save button. You have now created a Channel.