What's in it for you
With the Showpad and MS Dynamics integration, users can significantly increase visibility about which content was shared with buyers and how they interact with it, all within one or more MS Dynamics environments. This guide describes how to set up the integration with MS Dynamics step by step.
Note: Logging activity to MS Dynamics is currently available on Showpad's Web app, the Windows Desktop app, and iOS app.
See how it works
- See Showpad sharing activity in MS Dynamics 2013, 2015, 2016, and 365 using the Showpad Insights app
- Log activity to a Microsoft Dynamics 365 object (account, opportunity, contact, or lead)
- Open the Web app from within MS Dynamics
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Ultimate plan
- Admin privileges on both the Showpad and MS Dynamics platforms
- User email addresses need to be the same in Showpad and MS Dynamics
- MS Dynamics 2013, 2015, 2016 integrations need on-premise installation files
- MS Dynamics 365 integration uses the Showpad app available in AppSource
- MS Dynamics 365 integration can use the Azure Active Directory ID
Do this step by step
To configure the Showpad and MS Dynamics integration, follow these three articles.
- Installing the Showpad Insights App in MS Dynamics
Learn how to install the Showpad Insights App using AppSource or by importing the installation package.
- Enabling Showpad activity logging for MS Dynamics
See how you connect MS Dynamics and Showpad using the settings in the Online Platform.
- Making the Showpad Insights App visible in MS Dynamics
Configure the security roles and forms in MS Dynamics, to let users see the Showpad Insights App.