Adding comments to assets in Showpad is a great way for users and admins to share feedback. It opens a dialogue between marketing and sales to see if assets are still relevant or can be improved.
Sales users can provide public and private feedback via
- Public comments that are visible to all users
- Private feedback that is only visible to admins
See how it looks
- Add public comments about an asset
- Remove irrelevant comments
- Act upon private user feedback
- See the number of likes of an asset
Do this step by step
Using asset comments
- Go to your content library and click the asset you want to add a comment to. Click the Comments tab.
- Enter your comment text here and hit Enter.
Deleting a comment
- Go to your content library and click the asset you want to delete a comment from.
- Click the Comments tab in the asset information panel.
- Click the Delete button of the comment you want to delete and confirm when prompted.
Seeing private feedback
Feedback is provided privately by users. It's similar to comments but only visible to admins.
- Go to your content library and click the asset you want to add a comment to. Click the Feedback tab. This
- You can choose to mark the feedback as resolved or dismiss it if no further actions are required.
- Feedback will still be visible, and marked as resolved or dismissed.
- The user who submitted the private feedback will receive an email notification.
Seeing the number of likes
In the content library, you can also see the number of likes an asset received. This can give you an idea of which assets are popular among sales reps.
- Go to your content library and click the gear icon to make sure the likes column is visible.
- Order by the number of likes by clicking the arrows.