What's in it for you
Adding comments to assets in Showpad is a great way for users and admins to share feedback to colleagues and open a dialogue between marketing and sales. You can also delete comments that are no longer relevant.
See how it looks
- Share internal feedback with colleagues about an asset
- Remove irrelevant comments
Do this step by step
Adding a comment to an asset
- Go to your content library and click the asset you want to add a comment to.
- Click the number in the Comments column or click the Comment button in the asset information panel.
- Enter your comment.
- Click the Save button. Users will see the comment when they update the content on their device.
Deleting a comment from an asset
- Go to your content library and click the asset you want to delete a comment from.
- Click the number in the “Comments” column or click the Comment button in the asset information panel.
- Click the Delete button of the comment you want to delete and confirm when prompted.