What's in it for you
Adding comments to assets in Showpad is a great way for users and admins to share feedback with colleagues and open a dialogue between marketing and sales. You can delete comments that are no longer relevant. You can also disable this feature in the Online Platform by following the steps described here.
See how it looks
- Share internal feedback with colleagues about an asset
- Remove irrelevant comments
Do this step by step
Adding a comment to an asset
- Go to your content library and click the asset you want to add a comment to.
- Click the number in the Comments column or click the Comment button in the asset information panel.
- Enter your comment.
- Click the Save button. Users will see the comment when they update the content on their device.
Deleting a comment from an asset
- Go to your content library and click the asset you want to delete a comment from.
- Click the number in the “Comments” column or click the Comment button in the asset information panel.
- Click the Delete button of the comment you want to delete and confirm when prompted.