When using Smart Folders, you can bulk edit tags by Channel. This allows you to quickly add, replace or remove tags for your assets in those smart folders. Keep in mind that you have to create tags before you can add or change them.
Step by step
- Open Content
- Open the Channel Builder
- Click the gear icon and Edit item
- Select Edit Contained Smart Folders
- Add an existing tag to the file, and configure that the added tags match the smart folder criteria "Match All", "Match Any" or "Match None"
- Remove a tag from all assets in the smart folder
- Replace a tag with a new, existing tag
- Click Save