What's in it for you
When using Smart Folders, you can bulk edit tags by Experience. This allows you to quickly add, replace or remove tags for your assets in those smart folders. Keep in mind that you have to create tags before you can add or change them.
Do this step by step
- Click Library, then select the Assets & Experiences tab.
- Open the Experience Builder.
- Click the gear icon on the left-side corner and select Edit, to edit all Smart Folders at once.
- Scroll to the Edit Contained Smart Folders section.
- To add add a tag, check the Add box. Use the text field to add additional existing tags. Configure that the added tags match the smart folder criteria as Match All, Match Any or Match None.
- To remove a tag from the smart folder, check the Remove box. Type the tag you wish to remove in the text field, so assets with that tag don't show up anymore.
- To replace a tag with a new, existing tag, check the Replace box. Add the old tag in the first box, and the tag you wish to replace it with in the second box.
- You may also Enable Dynamic Content Filtering or Hide Empty Folders from this screen as well by clicking the boxes.
- Select Save.