What's in it for you
When using Smart Folders, you can bulk edit tags by Experience. This allows you to quickly add, replace or remove tags for your assets in those smart folders. Keep in mind that you have to create tags before you can add or change them.
Do this step by step
- Open Library, Assets & Experiences.
- Open the Channel Builder.
- Click the gear icon and Edit item. Click the gear icon on the left-side corner to edit all folders at once, as shown in the example:
- Select Edit Contained Smart Folders.
- Add an existing tag to the file, and configure that the added tags match the smart folder criteria "Match All", "Match Any" or "Match None."
- Remove a tag from the smart folder, so assets with that tag don't show up anymore.
- Replace a tag with a new, existing tag.
- You may also Enable Dynamic Content Filtering or Hide Empty Folders from this screen as well by clicking the boxes.
- Select Save.