What's in it for you
Showpad and Salesforce are a powerful combination. Showpad’s Salesforce integration capabilities will enable sales reps to focus on selling and ease the pain of administrative work. It's a great way to share specific content, available in Showpad, with customers and prospects. The corresponding contacts, opportunities, and meetings are stored in the Salesforce CRM.
- Access the Showpad app with your Salesforce account
- Sync Salesforce contacts with Showpad
- Sync meetings
- Log all Showpad activity in Salesforce
- Share content available in Showpad with contacts or leads created in Salesforce
- See what content is recommended for which opportunity
- Check all shares via Showpad on account or opportunity level
You need this to succeed
- Admin privileges on both the Showpad and Salesforce platforms
- Enterprise plans for both Showpad and Salesforce
You can purchase this integration for an additional fee. More information is available on the Showpad website in the Integrations & Access section. If you are interested in this feature, please contact your customer success coach to activate the Salesforce integration.
Do this step by step
Let's start configuring the integrations. We can split this into two sections.
- Integrate Showpad activities in Salesforce
- Enable auto-provisioning to automatically create Showpad users (optional)