Showpad and Salesforce are a powerful combination. Showpad’s Salesforce integration capabilities will enable sales reps to focus on selling and ease the pain of administrative work. It's a great way to share specific content, available in Showpad, with customers and prospects. The corresponding contacts, opportunities, and meetings are stored in the Salesforce CRM.
- Access the Showpad app with your Salesforce account
- Sync Salesforce contacts with Showpad
- Sync meetings
- Log all Showpad activity in Salesforce
- Share content available in Showpad with contacts or leads created in Salesforce
- See what content is recommended for which opportunity
- Check all shares via Showpad on account or opportunity level
- Admin privileges on both the Showpad and Salesforce platforms
- Enterprise plans for both Showpad and Salesforce
You can purchase this integration for an additional fee. More information is available on the Showpad website in the Integrations & Access section. If you are interested in this feature, please contact your customer success coach to activate the Salesforce integration.
Step by step:
Let's start configuring the integrations. We can split this into two sections.
- Integrate Showpad activities in Salesforce
- Enable auto-provisioning to automatically create Showpad users (optional)