iSpring is a very useful tool to work with when uploading a PowerPoint presentation on your Showpad Online Platform. iSpring will convert your PowerPoint-file into an HTML-file. This will make it applicable to all mobile devices and will preserve slide transitions, animations and embedded media.
How does it work?
Once you have downloaded and installed iSpring on your PC, it will automatically be integrated into the Microsoft Powerpoint program.
- Open Microsoft PowerPoint and make your PowerPoint;
- Go to the Subcategory of iSpring on the top of the window and click on "Publish";
- To optimize you Powerpoint we have to go through some small steps;
In Subcategory "General":
- Be sure "Mobile (HTML5)" is checked;
- Be sure to check "Zip output." This allows the file to be uploaded on Showpad much faster;
- The option "Player" will give you the opportunity to use buttons on the bottom of your presentation.
An option which is very recommended by Showpad, certainly when using animations in your presentation.
(To learn more about how to customize your "Player" option, click here.)
Note: Be sure you have chosen the right Local folder so that you will find your Zip-file at the end of this process easier.
- Go to the Subcategory "Compression". Here you can choose the quality of your PowerPoint presentation. We recommend choosing the largest resolution;
- In the Subcategory "Advanced", you can tell iSpring that you want all audio and video in your presentation is optimal when viewing your presentation in iSpring;
- When you have checked the "Extended audio and video compatibility", click on Publish. You will see the preview of your presentation. Once you have closed the preview, you will find the ZIP-file in the Local folder that you have chosen in Subcategory "General". Upload this file to Showpad.