What's in it for you
You can see Advanced Analytics with the Reports feature on Showpad's Online Platform. Analyze which content is the most valuable for your sales reps with Content Analytics. User Analytics and their Activities show you how your sales reps and their prospects interact with content for your organization. This information allows you, as an administrator, to optimize your budget based on what content is most used and enhance your understanding of how sales reps customize content to guide sales conversations. Sales managers can then coach their team members accordingly and implement best practices.
- Get access to analytics for both marketing content and users' personalized content
- See data for user engagement in Showpad
- Consult activity logging for all members of the organization
You need this to succeed
- Showpad's Essential, Ultimate or Plus pricing plan
- Administrator access to Showpad's Online Platform OR
- Promoted Division access with reporting access to at least one Division
The quick way to awesomeness
- Sign in on Showpad's Online Platform as an Administrator or Promoted Member.
- Click the Reports tab to access Advanced Analytics.
- You are now able to navigate to the available reporting functions by clicking All Content Analytics, User Analytics, and Activities. By default, you will see All Content analytics.
If you click the caret arrow for All Content Analytics you can opt to explore Marketing Content or User Content specifically.
Learn how it's done
- Understand the analytics for marketing and user content. See Content Analytics.
- See the data for user engagement in Showpad. See User Analytics.
- Learn about the activity logging for members of the organization. See Activities.
- View data on your sales reps' sales conversations. See Navigation Analytics.