When you upload or import an asset to your library, its original filename remains the same in Showpad. On the user side, these filenames are displayed in the app and may be viewed by the user’s customers or prospects when presenting or sharing content. To avoid confusion you can modify an asset’s filename to a shorter or more comprehensible name. To do so, proceed as described below.
- Click Content in the top menu.
- If your organization uses Divisions, click the relevant Division.
- Click the asset you want to rename.
- Move your mouse over the asset name in the asset information panel on the right.
- Click the Edit button.
- Enter the new asset name
- Click the Update button. The filename is now updated in the library and will appear in the app as soon as users update their content.