As you organization grows, so does your content structure in Showpad. You may come to a point where a Channel contains folders that you want to move up the content hierarchy to make its content more visible and accessible for your users. In those cases, you can choose to convert a folder to a Channel. All subfolders and content in such a folder will be transferred to the new Channel. To convert a folder to a Channel, proceed as described below.
- Go the Channel Builder and display the Channel that contains the folder you want to save to a Channel.
- Move your mouse to the folder you want to convert to a Channel and click the Settings icon.
- Click Create new Channel from a folder.
- Enter the name of the new Channel.
- Select Switch to new Channel if you want to open the new Channel immediately after creating it.
- Click the Save button.