What's in it for you
In Showpad you can easily export a list of all your users and a particular set of their properties, such as their role, their last sign in, when they last updated their content and which Showpad version they are using. You can also use this report to get an overview of all active or deactivated users.
Do this step by step
Step 1: Create a report with all users
- Click Users in the top menu.
- Click the Settings button.
- Depending on the required export format, click Export to .csv or Export to .xls. Note that the list will always contain all users, regardless of how many are displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Apply a filter to show only active or deactivated users
In the report, you will see a column with the header isActive. All users have a value in this column: 1 means the user is active, 0 means the user has been deactivated. All you have to do now is create a filter that allows you to display all active users by filtering on the value 1, or all deactivated users by filtering on the value 0. In this example, we will use a .xls file and apply a filter in Excel for Mac.
- Select the entire isActive column.
- Click the Sort & Filter button.
- Click the Filter button in the column header.
- Under Filter, select the value you want to be displayed in the column. Click a value again to clear it. The corresponding entries will be shown in the report.
Note: Last Content Update will only show login data for users on mobile devices because they must manually trigger the content update so a timestamp is recorded. This is designed to allow sales reps control of when updates occur so content updates don't begin in the middle of a sales pitch.